February 9, 2009

::::: I'm not working as fast as I want to, and I keep tinkering with the new skin. I want to get the right balance of cute and mature. Something between kid and drag queen. LOL
So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer for it, but in the meantime I am also making some goodies for Journey's own simwide treasure hunt. I will announce that soon =)
The free Post Party Meredith skin will be available until february 14, so if you haven't gotten it yet, do so soon!

Here's a pic of the current state of the new skin (face at least).

Work in progress

2 comments :

  1. That's a lovely skin! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face looks absolutely adorable, just the right mix between cute and mature I'm aleays trying to find! I'm delighted to see freckles again! Lately I've been using the sUmi purple (with freckles offcourse) most of the time and you wouldn't beleive how much compliments I get on my skin!

    ReplyDelete