October 12, 2008

::::: The Pretty In Pink party was awesome! Thank you to everyone who stopped by and showed their support =) I've never seen so many friends and customers in one place!
It was a double party because DJ Isabelle Santos, who spinned the tunes for the party and who by the way has the cutest voice ever omg, celebrated her rezday!

Today will be a quieter day at Journey, no parties alas, but a small carnival with sillyness and games has been set up. Relax, have fun, and explore the sim =)

Once again I'd like to thank Second Look Studio, Callie Joubert and Kallisto Destiny for organizing this fabulous weekend and catering to my every whim! The queen owes you hahaha!

Click the pic below (made by Kallisto Destiny of me yesterday XD) for a dedication to all you gorgeous people! I've also christened this song as the national anthem for Journey hahahaha!

MWAH!!

And this one is for Elysium & Jackson, Callie & Neko, Kallisto & Copa, Adaire & Gecko and my sweet Cheyn
*go*




1 comment :

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XDDDD

    ReplyDelete