July 2, 2008

::::: Greetings from a scorching Holland... I tell ya, I am so glad the temperature will be normal again starting tomorrow.

I have two newsbits for you today.

The first being, that store cards are now available at my main store in Le Zoo, in values of 500, 1500, 2500 and 4000. They are easy to use and transferable, so they make a great gift! The card vendor is under the tree. Leftclick for instructions, rightclick and select "Pay" to purchase.

The second bit is that
Second Look Studio has invited me to be part of their first event!


I've always been an admirer of Annette, and she's just getting better and better. Her new clothes and shoes are to die for! Asuka recently came from the teen grid and already has a great reputation in making hair, clothes and skins, I personally adore her hair the most.
It's an honor to be part of this with such talented ladies! Mark July 5 on your calendars, fashion lovers, you really don't want to miss this!

No comments :

Post a Comment