March 19, 2014

::::: With the skin fair madness and rl madness going on, I got pointed out that I hadn't blogged @_@
Bad, bad Tuli.

I have lots of new things in the works, and I was hoping to finish at least one of them completely in time for the skin fair, but it wasn't meant to be. Hence I packed an exclusive makeup in 3 tones of one of the soon-to-be-released new skins (and tones!) for the skin fair and made the Slink and Lolas appliers available.

"Sunny" includes 3 additional cleavage options, and I have tried to stray for once from the perfectly round areolas, as I don't know anyone with perfectly round areolas, unless photoshopped. None of the rl body resources I own have it, and it occurred to me, why am I making them into perfect circles? It may not be to everyone's liking, but let me know what you think. The rest of the body has received a slight makeover too.



So to answer all the questions coming in, here's my to-do list:

* Complete the new Allure tone range, starting with Sunny.
* Finish Slink appliers for the Radiance tone range.
* Finish my appliers for the Slink Becky and Emma mesh heads. (They will be custom textures)
* Finally finishing Allure Alice (I flickr'd her way back in June...)

My rl is a bit hectic at the moment, but I am doing my best!