June 5, 2010

::::: The Dressing Room is a nice initiative of Linka Demina, owner of [glow] studio, where creators offer samples of their work, priced between 40 and 70 L$.
Linka generously sponsors The Dressing Room completely out of her own pocket and it's accessible to everyone, and I've heard that Linka is working on expanding The Dressing Room.

Every two weeks on Saturday the collection changes, and it includes items from regular team members as well as items from special guest creators.
More info on the The Dressing Room blog.

My first contribution as a team member is a new face called Gina (1 eyebrow color, 1 cleavage version) that I had been working on. She's exclusive to The Dressing Room for now. However, not all my contributions will be skin, although I will try.
There is no demo, but the tone shade of this particular skin is between tone 3 and 4 of the Jade skin line.

Gina 01
(hair used in picture is Gabby by Truth, in cocoa)

No comments :

Post a Comment