August 17, 2008

::::: Today is the day! Here's miss Elizabeth herself, Callie Joubert =)

(click for full view)
teaser_elizabeth_3

The Elizabeth skin line offers 15 makeups in 5 tones (fair, light, sunkissed, tanned, cocoa). Each skin includes 3 eyebrow colors, freckled and non-freckled versions, optional tintable pubic layers and a modifiable eyebrow shape/bald base.
Multipacks offer a 30% discount, a purchase of all available skins 45%.


The skins are copy only, please try the free demos and double check that you are buying the right item, because there will be NO refunds unless it concerns an accidental duplicate purchase.

Elizabeth is available in my main store in Le Zoo and in House of Heart. Please see the picks in my profile for direct teleports.

3 comments :

  1. They are STUNNING.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Tuli <3

    You have the most goooorgeous skins!! And I truly mean that, I wouldn't be my SL me without them ^^!! I can't wait to be able to get in world and buy this new line! I One day went out to find me a new skin but ended up right back at your store buying me another fatpack :p keep up the awesome work !! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have a lot of you skins and now I even got my friend to get one! The moment she saw Elizabeth she was taken.....
    I love the way you make me look in SL!

    ReplyDelete