June 2, 2008

::::: Due to massive requests I made a red lip makeup for Emily named "sultry". I also released 4 sets of eyes. They're bright, shiny and photograph really well. Only available at my main store in Le Zoo!


Photobucket


Also, a little news. I've been nominated by Best of SL magazine for best skin designer in SL category, next to Abyss, Naughty, Chai and Laqroki. I can't tell you how good that feels, I don't care if I win or not, this is a sign of appreciation by the public that does mean a lot. The winners will be announced at the BOSL award event on June 7th. I get to present the award for best female top model too ^^. Never done anything like this so it's gonna be fun!

1 comment :

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2008

    Congrats on the nomination, you deserve it not only for your beautiful skins but you seem like a down-to-earth, level-headed person, no nose in the air just because you can make pretty things. I put Emily with the pink lips on and not sure I want to take it off. I will be coming to get Emily with this red lips too.

    ReplyDelete