October 3, 2007

::::: Imagen Divine Agency is putting together a huge fashion event "Divine Intervention" on oct 5 5pm slt, featuring designs by Betty Barracuda of Total Betty, Shai Delacroix of Casa Del Shai, Betty Doyle of Ingenue, Kara Eagle of Karamia, Haedon Quine of Calla, Lux Yao of Amaretto, and (omg) myself!
I'm honored to be in a lineup like that! Aside from modeling some of my existing designs, the IDA models will also have 2 new designs to show, which are not in my store yet. I'm hoping to release them soon after the show. Not to mention the new skin line I have been working on and a new store build *work work work*!
Anyway this promises to be one hell of an event and I'm very excited. Miabella Foxley and her staff have put an enormous amount of effort in putting all this together, including machinima, immaculate planning and an entire class 5 sim to prevent lag issues. I just know it's gonna be great ^^

Divine Intervention

No comments :

Post a Comment