August 24, 2007


::::: Hallelujah, I finally got around to ordering a Wacom tablet! Since I am a beginner, sorta, I chose to get the Graphire4 Classic XL A5. They say I'll receive it on tuesday. I can't wait to start playing with it! =) My friends say I will not know how on earth I could have done without it, haha.


I am working on a new outfit and still working on some new skins... I know, I know, it's taking forever... But rl is keeping me tired and busy a lot, and in the evenings I like to spend some time with my boyfriend NOT working, lol. But, they WILL get finished sooner or later, I promise!


P.S. Here's a preview of one of the new makeups for my series 2 skins.




I do some sl photography too, if you're interested you can check out my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tules/

No comments :

Post a Comment