May 24, 2007

::::: Linden Labs manages to screw up more and more simple things and tries to distract us from it by introducing things like sculpties.

Group notices weren't working half the time, NOW I can't even send a proposal or get the member list to load. To HELL with sculpties, I want to be able to communicate with my group members damnit!

I have just released the stars and henna tattoos I had in my Lollypop store by request.
If you are a Tuli update group member, IM me inworld to get the Stars tattoo set for free.




On another note, I have been invited to participate in the Second Convention Fashion Show, so yours truly is working hard to get a huge update ready!
Also, the Tomboy store I am collaborating on with Callie Cline should be finished soon (finally!).

4 comments :

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2007

    I had so looked forward to this day !
    Thank you Tuli !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 26, 2007

    I couldn't wait to buy these sets, but for some reason I couldn't find them in your store.

    Were they in the building with skins? Or the clothing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 27, 2007

    Sorry Candy, they're in the skin shop next to the light tone skins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 09, 2007

    I thought I was the only one having that problem with groups! *snarls at Lindens*

    ReplyDelete